- Keep Warm. This is a no brainer...
- Keep hydrated. When it's colder people tend not to drink as much water, even try drinking tea to keep your fluids up!
- Eat for your health. Another no brainer, and this rule should really apply all year round but in winter your body needs extra nutrients to fight off potential pathogens, so plenty of vitamin C!
- Take supplements. Supplements aren't always necessary but they can really boost your immune system or vitamin intake if that is what you need.
- Keep active. As it gets colder, most people tend to stay indoors and become less active. Try and find some sort of exercise that is enjoyable even in the colder months so you can sustain your health all year round.
Monday, 2 June 2014
5 Rules for this winter
It is now officially winter, which means you have to take extra care for your health to prevent any nasty illnesses getting to you, here's our 5 tips: